I would like to know how to install mods

Please if you could help me how to install mods, I’m new to this and I don’t know how to install them.

Hey,
Are you sure to talking about mods ? Not plugins ? That’s 2 different things ?
If you are talking about plugins ,i would be glad to help you , just add my discord: Null_#9543
See you :slight_smile:

But if youre talking about mods , you can find several videos on youtube, i’ll link some of the best ones: How To Make A Modded Minecraft Server in Minecraft 1.14.4 (Make A 1.14.4 Forge Server!) - YouTube or How To Add Mods To A Minecraft 1.14 Server (Install Mods on A Minecraft Server!) - YouTube
This guy makes me laught each time i see him , he explain pretty well tho :slight_smile:
Have a nice day my dude.

And just for the info, make sure to read this thread, it’s very important for the future of Box To Play: https://forum.boxtoplay.com/t/mais-que-se-passe-t-il-whats-happening-annonce-importante-important-announce/20179

Thank you very much in advance it turned out that seeing so many tutorials I saw how you can install the mods, thanks for the information you gave me. :slight_smile:

1 « J'aime »

I Want To Know How To Install Plugins, But Your Discord Is Unavailable, It’s Not Correct, May I Know What Is The Right One ?

i’m new and i want to install mod

Let’s learn Projeto Relo jogo. I think after a while you will find this useful.