Bug Minecraft non-living entity

Hello everyone,
i just subscribed to a server here and i finished adding mods to it i tried it with a few mods and it worked fine and after adding all the other mods i had this problem :

when trying to connect to the server i get an error that send me back to the launcher

i dont really know what to do (i cant find anything online about such a thing) and i dont know how i can help you help me ^^. so here is the error

thank you in advance for the help !

The game crashed whilst ticking screen
Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Server tried to update attributes of a non-living entity (actually: Acid[‘entity.Acid.name’/172, l=‘MpServer’, x=-283,38, y=68,00, z=292,03])

edit: je viens de me souvenir que beaucoup de gens parlent francais ici donc je rejaoute la vf ^^

Bonjour a tous,
je viens de prendre un serveur ici, j’ai rajouter des mods j’ai tester le serveur pour voir si je n’avais pas fait une erreur et le test fu concluant, le serveur marchait masi apres avoir rajouter tout les mods que je souhaitait une erreur est survenue et subsiste quoi que je fasse.
voici l’erreur

merci d’avance pour votre aide.

The game crashed whilst ticking screen
Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Server tried to update attributes of a non-living entity (actually: Acid[‘entity.Acid.name’/172, l=‘MpServer’, x=-283,38, y=68,00, z=292,03])

Si une personne avec les droit pouvais suprimer ce post ce serais super, le probleme est résolu